Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Redness


The redness of your eyes,
the brightness of your face,
that melody in your voice,
has let me build a gap.
The unending cruel gap,
which nourishes my love,
extirpates the admiration.
With you in front of me,
everything thing seems dead.
Tell me what to praise?
the dead one or the beauty like you?

I breathe you in,
I breathe you out,
you run through my veins,
you make this heart to beat.
Tell me what to admire?
the dead one or you my love?

A touch of you,
enough to make immortal,
with a touch, infusing life,
with a  touch, turns autumn into spring,
a touch worth of everything,
tell me what to crave for?
a lively touch or a dead sigh?

The redness of your eyes,
the brightness of your face,
is all the treasure I have,
the state of death or life,
does that matter,
if that redness and that,
brightness stays with me?

Death will be a life,
if you are there.
Life will be a death,
if your aren't.





No comments:

Post a Comment